Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: when exactly is the next issue coming out?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Terry Moore's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 1999
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SIP 39 will be in stores March 21. It focuses on the after effects in one man's life for having loved and lost Francine. I make a special guest appearance in this issue and I must say, I flatter myself - I never looked better.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mibbitmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2000
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    First blush, I thought Brad, but.....I read the whole sentance more deliberately and (goes into Church Lady bit, revised) could it beeeeeeeeeeFREDDIE?? biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Christine the bumblebean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2000
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    could be chuck too......

    *hug* ty terry!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Christine the bumblebean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2000
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    just curious n' stuff..... biggrin

    ------------------
    those who hear not the music think the dancers mad
    she is like a symphony to me

    The Fourth World forum board

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    She's had other boyfriends, but yeah, Freddie or Chuck are the prime candidates!
    Thanks Terry (scampers off to mark it on his calender)

    ------------------
    No will but thy will
    No law but the laws you make

    Self-proclaimed "LairPet"
    Wierder than the average cat! >^..^<
    Captain TMI! Resident Feline Expert!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member littledemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 1999
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My money is a shot on Brad in the future. Then again, what do I know? smile

    L.D.

    ------------------
    The Original Dennis! Proud Friend of Kerianne!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Talala_Torath's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2001
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    My vote is for Chuck. He is the one most likely one that Francine would invite for a visit....unless Casesy is back with Freddie. Then they may come to visit. Unless they all are back in Houston.....then who knows.... eekAAAAAAHHHHH!!! Can't wait to find out. Thinking about who too much. confused

    I'll shut up now redface

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Nonesuch's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2000
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Future Brad is my vote.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Christine the bumblebean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2000
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    three more days........

  10. #10
    Inactive Member samnoir's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I'm going to vote on the dark horse, musician Griffin Silver, brother of Francine's fiance Brad.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •